CEU/CLE/CPE credits and RIMS Fellow (RF) accreditation are available at RIMS ‘16. Attendees can earn up to approximately 11-13 hours of credit for full conference attendance (pending final approval by the licensing boards). RIMS Fellow candidates can earn one credit (7 hours) towards the workshop requirement of the designation. Please note that this is for Attendee Registrants and Exhibitor Complimentary Registrants (ECOMPS) only. Booth Personnel Registrations are not eligible.
There is a one-time, non-refundable application fee of US$99. Member and US $149. Non-member. This fee covers all license types inclusively; you will not need a fee for each license. Applicants will receive instructions prior to the conference.
To register, visit www.RIMS.org/Register. If you've already registered for the conference and would like to revise your registration visit www.RIMS.org/ConferenceChanges in mid-January to edit your registration.
||National approval through NASBA|
|Adjusters and Agents
||AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI, WY|
||CA, OR, UT, PA, NV with additional reciprocal state approvals in NY, NJ, AR, HI, CO, MT, AL, AZ|
||National approval for PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHR-CA and SPHR-CA through Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI)|
||Global Risk Management Institute (GRMI)|
*Reciprocity: Some states offer the opportunity for attorneys licensed in that state to earn CLE credits for activities accredited in other jurisdictions. Please contact your state bar or licensing authority to verify the requirements and process to apply for reciprocity. Or, contact CEU Institute for processing (additional fees may apply).
CEU Location and Hours
For approved hours and qualified sessions visit CEU Institute located in San Diego Convention Center during the following hours:
|Convention Center - Lobby D |
|Sunday, April 10
||12:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Monday, April 11
||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, April 12
||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, April 13
||9:00 am – 3:30 pm|
Tracking Your Attendance
To obtain CEU/CLE/CPE/RF credit, attendees should be Registered and paid the non-refundable fees. If you are in San Diego and interested in Continuing Education Credit, visit the attendee registration counter in Convention Center.
- Session tracking will be administered by scanning in and out at each session. Please note, failure to scan in and out of the program could reduce your available credit hours. Verification cannot be done after the fact.
- Turn in your signed attestation statement attached to this form at the completion of the conference. If you are attending multiple days, turn in the form on your final day. BE SURE to add your licensing information. Failure to turn in your form could result in delay or forfeiture of credit based upon reporting requirements of the licensing boards.
- If you did not turn in your form on-site, we ask that you send to CEU Institute within 7 days of the Conference. Your session attendance will be validated against the registration data and a Certificate of Completion will then be sent via email. This process typically takes 10-15 business days.
- State credit will be posted to transcript with each state within 10 days of receipt of licensing information.
Keep Certificate of Completion on file for four (4) years or as required by your licensing board.
Obtaining Credit Following the Conference
- You will receive your completion certificate via email once all registration and attendance information has been validated from the Attendance Tracking forms.
- State credit will be posted to transcript with each state within 10 days following the conference. RIMS Fellow (RF) Credits will be sent to the Global Risk Management Institute (GRMI) and be credited towards the workshop requirement of the RF designation.
- Keep your attendance certificate on file for four 4 years or as required by your licensing authority. It is your responsibility track your sessions. Incomplete Tracking Forms cannot be verified after the fact.
Continuing Education Provider:
Name: CEU Institute, Inc.
142 West Lakeview Avenue, Ste. 2060, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Accountant CPE: CEU Institute is registered with the National Association of
State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.com.
At this conference, participants will:
- Learn information on the evolving strategies to advance the management of risks throughout the organization.
- Discover unique exposures and risk management innovations for multinational companies and companies with some foreign interests.
- Learn and analyze legal decisions and regulations, both domestic and foreign that affect risk management practices.
- Learn framework and techniques for reducing risk through assessment and mitigation programs.
- Learn to integrate the financial aspects of risk into risk management.
- Discover innovative approaches to risk management that reduce uncertainties and seize opportunities in order to enhance an organization’s strategic planning and strategy execution.
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Prerequisites: None, no advances preparation
Recommended Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
Recommended CPE credit: 12 hours
Adjusters and Agent CE: CEU Institute is a registered and approved provider of adjuster and agent/producer/broker CE credits through the Departments of Insurance and/or Financial Services Departments in all States
: CEU Institute is a registered CLE provider in all states with a CLE requirement.
Human Resources CE
: CEU Institute is a provider of HR credits through the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
Provider ID #