Download the RIMS '14 Mobile App!
The RIMS '14 Mobile App, powered by FollowMe and created by Core-apps LLC, is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there’s also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
The mobile app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your experience as an attendee:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, session and event information
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click, add sessions and exhibitors too!
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from RIMS
- Keep up with industry news on LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate exhibitors you want to visit on the floor plan map
- Connect with your colleagues, share your schedule and your contact information using the new Friends feature
- Share your event photos and experiences through the Photo Gallery
- Watch RIMS branded videos
Downloading the RIMS '14 mobile app is easy!
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for “RIMS 2014.”
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/rims2014 From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future referenceThe app is available on iPhone (including iPad and iPod Touch), BlackBerry and Android mobile devices.
RIMS '14 Mobile App Sponsors: