We’re committed to helping you make your RIMS 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibition experience as meaningful to your business as possible.This tool kit is loaded with everything you need to promote both RIMS ‘14 and your presence at the show:
- Promotional text: Include on your website, newsletter, blog or e-mails.
- Logos: These can be used in your online marketing campaigns.
- Banners: Place on your website, blog or in your newsletter.
- Print Ad: Download and distribute during face-to-face meetings.
- Social Media: Share RIMS ’14 with your followers on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Please contact the RIMS Marketing Team if you need any help using the Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit at Marketing@RIMS.org.