- Claims Management—information on the most up to date technologies, theories and procedures for successfully managing the claims.
- Employment Risks—information on current risks associated with all areas of employment and how to effectively mitigate, manage and/or transfer those risks.
- Enterprise Risk Management—Information on the evolving strategies to advance the management of risks enterprise-wide, including subject such as: Beyond process and control; designing an effective and collaborative ERM infrastructure, and integrating risk management naturally into a day to day decision making.
- Finance—information on successfully analyzing managing and presenting the total cost of risk.
- Industry—information related to a specific industry that is the intended to be presented in a roundtable format.
- Insurance—information on the analysis of insurance contracts, clauses coverage from negotiation through litigation.
- International—information on analysis of exposures that are unique to multi-national companies with some foreign exposure.
- Legal Legislation—information on legal trends and regulatory requirements and tools for successfully navigating through potential legal minefields.
- Loss Control—information on methods to reduce risk proactively as well as reactively.
- Risk Management—information intended to address general risk management challenges and provide solutions for dilemmas currently facing risk professionals.
- Strategic Risk Management—subject areas such as case studies of exemplary, mature and innovative approaches to culture, process, risk appetite, root cause applications, performance management, integration with strategic decision-making and executive, emerging risks, and organizational sustainability.
Sessions vs. Workshops
Educational sessions are lectured presentations (75 minutes) and workshops (2 hours) are more in-depth and involve case studies and examples.
Structure or Experience Levels
Entry 100 Series
Limited Experience: essential facts, standard procedures, basic relationships.
Intermediate 200 Series
All Audience: Enhancing professionalism through awareness and skills.
Senior 300 Series
Significant Experience with the topic: In depth understanding of methods and processes.
- Executive 400 Series
Strategic approach to issues: Exploring new, strategic concepts.
BACK TO MAIN PROGRAM SUGGESTION PAGE