We are excited to announce the addition of four new hotels to the RIMS block. Bet you didn’t know Pasadena is only 11 miles from the convention center, did you? That’s a short, 20-minute shuttle bus ride, even in rush hour (we know—we timed it!). We chose Pasadena because we know what you like. Within the area’s 1.5-mile downtown core, you’ll find an urban center with top-rated restaurants, boutiques and one-of-a-kind shops, cobblestone courtyards, sidewalk bistros and an exciting nightlife. Sounds fun, right?
Why stay in Pasadena?
- Convenience. It’s not far from downtown Los Angeles. RIMS will provide shuttle buses all day, every day of the conference. Let us handle the driving for you.
- Beauty. Nestled at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, you can enjoy the view, wander along the tree-lined streets, and admire the Art Deco architecture.
- Charm. This bustling urban center is on the National Register of Historic Places. With three neighborhoods, this city reflects the traditions of early California, blending more than 200 retail stores, art galleries, trendy boutiques, vintage clothing stores, theaters and restaurants while maintaining the heritage of Pasadena’s early downtown charm.
- Food. Roy's Restaurant, The Luggage Room Pizzeria, Arroyo Chop House and Parkway Grill are only a few of the 352 restaurants to choose from. Check out the list on Trip Advisor.
- Accommodations. There are four hotels in the RIMS block, all with the features you’re used to (pool, gym, breakfast, lounge, etc).
Book your room now for RIMS ’13. You’ll be glad you did.
"Pasadena is one of my favorite places in L.A. It’s a gorgeous town in the San Gabriel Mountains, and its central location off the 110 provides easy access to LA Live. It is also home to world-class cuisine and plenty of night life for post conference entertainment."
—Thaddeus Woosley, Aon Risk Solutions
Want more information? Check out the Visitors Guide and Explore Pasadena brochure. Both are packed with suggestions for walking tours, shopping expeditions and dining guides.