We heard you! We are now offering CE/CEU/CPE to our RIMS 2012 Philadelphia attendees! Below is a list of license types, boards, hours, and the way you can obtain CE/CEU/CPE Credit at this year’s conference.
List of Sessions Qualified for CE/CEU/CPE -This list was updated on 4/3 with additional qualified sessions.
Please note: IND - Industry Sessions and some educational sessions are not eligible for CE Credits.
If you've already registered for the conference and would like to edit your registration to add CE/CEU/CPE vist www.RIMS.org/ConferenceChanges
To register for RIMS and CE/CEU/CPE visit www.RIMS.org/RegisterNow
CE/CEU/CPE Fee: $99.00
There is a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $99. This fee covers all license types inclusively; you will not need a fee for each license. Session seating is not guaranteed so please arrive early to your required session.
License Types Offered:
- Human Resources
- Risk Management Certifications
State/Province Board Approvals:
All conference sessions are currently pending approval prior to April 19, 2012.
- Department of Insurance: Adjusters (All US States & Canadian Provinces)
- Department of Insurance: Agents (All US States & Canadian Provinces)
- Board of Accountancy: NASBA (All US States & Canadian Provinces)
- Human Resources Certification Institute: HRCI (All US States & Canadian Provinces)
CE Hours Pending: *
*Proposed hours granted will be based on the following mandatory attendance. Hours are subject to change based on material review by Boards.
- One day attendance: 4 hours
- Two day attendance: 8 hours
- Full conference attendance: 12 hours
To obtain CE/CPE credit in the above quantities, attendee will be required to:
- Register and pay for CE/CEU/CPE.
- Track your sessions attended on the CE/CEU/CPE Attendance Form. Pick up a copy at the CE/CEU/CPE Credits Counted located in the Broad Street Atrium
next to Speaker Services at Registration.
- Session tracking will be administered via badge information.
- If you arrive late or leave a session early, a door monitor will initial your CE/CEU/CPE Attendance Tracker Form.
- Turn in CE/CEU/CPE Attendance Form at the end of the conference along with signed attestation statement to the CE/CEU/CPE Credits Counter.
Obtaining Credit Following Conference:
To obtain CE/CEU/CPE credit, attendee will be required to:
- Complete web-link that will be provided by email following the conference from CEU Support team. (Link will request license/state/province information, brief evaluation, and email address where we will send an Electronic Certificate.)
- Certificate of Achievement will be sent within 48 hours of completing web-link
- State credit will be posted to transcript with each state within 10 days of receipt of web-link completion
- Keep Certificate of Continuing Education on file for 4 years or by your individual state guidelines
- It is your responsibility track your sessions. Incomplete Tracking Forms cannot be verified after the fact.
Provider Name: CEU Institute, Inc
CPE: CEU Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.com
Earn up to 12 CPE Credits
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
CE: CEU Institute is a registered and approved provider of adjuster and agent/producer/broker CE credits through the Departments of Insurance and Financial Services in all 50 States and all Canadian Provinces.