These workshops will be held April 14-15 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, 1200 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Contractual Risk Transfer
This workshop will address commercial contracts and insurance policies as risk transfer vehicles relating to commercial insurance, insured agreements, indemnity agreements and captive insurance.
You’ll learn the skills needed to understand and draft a contract that effectively transfers risk while reducing your company’s exposure to loss.
By attending this workshop, risk managers and other professionals will learn to:
- Spot red flags when reviewing contracts to identify risk transfers between parties
- Draft a basic indemnity agreement that maximizes enforceability
- Apply alternative contract language to ensure appropriate risk transfer
- Effectively document claims to minimize loss exposure
- Develop and use subrogation strategies as a successful means of recovering loss
Integrating Enterprise Risk Management and Strategic Planning
Align ERM with organizational strategic goals and objectives, and add value by exploiting the upside of risk.
In this workshop, you will learn the steps to conduct strategic risk and scenario planning to align risk management within your organization’s strategy and take your risk management program to the next level.
By attending this workshop, strategic planners and risk managers will learn to:
- Collaborate on building a risk management program that successfully incorporates strategic goals
- Prioritize external trends based on relevance and uncertainties to ensure proper mitigation strategies are in place
- Monitor outcomes to measure any deviations from objectives, and assess the need for alterations to initial plan