Be a part of the leading edge in enterprise risk management.
If you are interested in leading a session at the RIMS ERM Conference 2017, taking place in Los Angeles, California, on November 6–7, we would love to hear from you. Successful submissions will address the latest issues facing ERM practitioners, as well as provide concrete takeaways for our audience. Sessions that include a practicing risk manager will be given preference.
Please send a short description of your session topic and an outline in a one-page Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required information for each submission include:
- Proposed title for the session
- Brief (two paragraph maximum) description of the session’s content and goals
- A short outline of the session
- A list of learning objective/takeaways for the audience
- Names and titles of speakers (maximum of two co-speakers per session; panels should have three panelists and a moderator)
Tips for a successful submission are:
- Be timely and relevant. Sessions that address ERM and SRM issues that are “in the headlines” will have an advantage.
- Follow the guidelines above. If your submission doesn’t fit with the submission guidelines it will be rejected.
The deadline for submissions is March 26, 2017.
RIMS expects sessions to be educational and to advance the discipline of enterprise risk management. Sessions that are sales-pitches will not be considered.