RIMS ERM Conference is the premier enterprise risk management event offering valuable interaction with experienced speakers, relevant and practical presentations and knowledge sharing opportunities with your peers. Join us on October 24-25 in Atlanta at the W Atlanta-Midtown and gain new strategies to take your risk management program to the next level. View the agenda.
Attendees can also earn CPE and CLE credits. Learn more.
W Atlanta – Midtown, 188 14th Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30361
Download the Mobile App
Access the schedule, speakers, presentations and more on your iPhone or Android for free! Learn more.
Director, Implement Consulting Group
Choices and Decisions: How to Win in a Changing World
Sessions will include:
- Managing Cyber Risk Presented by Cyber Extortion and Other Emerging Threats
- SRM: Leading Value Creation in Your Organization
- Risk Sensing: Identifying Risks of the Future
- It's a Wonderful Risk: Engaging Process Owners as Risk Managers
- Cool Tools for Building a Risk-Intelligent Culture
- Macroeconomic Factors and Your Enterprise Risk Management Effectiveness
If your firm is interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Matt Whyte, Exhibitions and Sponsorship Manager at 212-655-6052 or mwhyte@RIMS.org