Not sure which category or level your topic best fits? Below are information which will assist you in making the right choices.
- Claims Management—information on the most up to date technology and procedures for managing the claims element of the total cost of risk.
- Employment Risks—addresses risks associated with all areas of employment.
- Enterprise Risk Management—information relating to identification and assessment of enterprise wide risk.
- Finance—integrates the financial aspects of risk into risk management.
- Industry—information shared among peers and speakers on specific industry topics.
- Insurance—analysis of insurance contracts and coverage. Addresses specific types of coverage in detail.
- International—analysis of exposures that are unique to multi-national companies or domestic companies with some foreign exposure.
- Legal Legislation—incorporates aspects of the legal and regulatory environment into risk management.
- Loss Control—framework and techniques for reducing risk through mitigation programs.
- Risk Management—ideas and solutions for the identification, assessment and treatment of risk.
Sessions vs. Workshops
Educational sessions are lectured presentations (1.5 hours) and workshops (2.5 hours) are more in-depth and involve case studies and examples.
Structure or Experience Levels
Senior—Significant Experience with the topic
Executive—Strategic approach to issues