Trust us, if you haven't had the Enterprise-Wide Risk Management discussion yet, you will. And you'll need to speak the language. Some of the bottom-line benefits of obtaining your Associate in Risk Management - ERM are as follows:
- Prepare your organization to meet rating agency requirements by using practical tools that help initiate and implement a strategic ERM program.
- Empower your organization to make better-informed decisions and optimize its risk management by aligning ERM with strategic goals.
- Position your ERM program for success by learning how to coach risk owners regarding implementation responsibility and process.
- Communicate and consult more effectively with critical stakeholders by sharing internationally recognized ERM guidelines.
When you pass the ERM course examination, you will earn recognition of your achievement:
* If you already hold the ARM designation, you will earn the Associate in Risk Management-ERM (ARM-E) designation.
* If you are not an ARM designee, you will earn a certificate of completion. However, if you should earn the ARM designation in the future, you would also earn the ARM-E designation at that time.
* All orders shipped to Canada will be charged a separate brokerage fee which is a percentage of the price of your order. The percentage varies greatly and is estimated to be anywhere from 5% to 50%, depending on the order value. In addition, you will be charged a GST or HST tax which is based on the order value plus the brokerage fee. The order recipient is responsible for paying these fees/taxes which are assessed at the time of customs clearance.
You need to speak the language of ERM. And with the help of the Institutes and RIMS, you will be fluent!
Purchase your study materials for ARM-E!
RIMS members enjoy a 10% discount - use code: RIMS12
Congratulations to the very first ARM-E Designation Holders!
- David Edward Baker
- Luciano Bedoya
- Luis Bravo Rovai
- Richard Mark Carris
- Jeffrey Davis
- Marc H. DiGiorgio
- R. Scott Huyett
- William N. Kramer
- David W.J. Mitchell
- Adam E. Parsons
- Raymond Raszka
- Richard J. Roberts, Jr.
- Smitha Viswambharan