This member recruitment program has ended.
Thank you to everyone that participated!
We hope you’ll continue to spread the word about RIMS membership. By recruiting just one new member, you'll help strengthen your community, and RIMS ability to deliver valuable information to risk management professionals.
Tips on recruiting a new member
- Invite a prospective member to attend a local chapter meeting with you and experience first-hand the professional benefits of RIMS membership.
- Start a discussion about RIMS membership, emphasizing the benefits and value – be sure to provide a brochure and/or application information.
- Share RIMS LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter social networks with your prospective member.
- Publish an article in your company’s publications or blog explaining how RIMS helped you.
- Coordinate an event at your place of employment.