RIMS offers many opportunities for students who are preparing to become successful risk management or insurance professionals. Join RIMS today to take advantage of these benefits.
- Student Resource Center - Let RIMS help you on your journey to becoming a risk management or insurance professional with these career development resources.
- FAQs for Educators - RIMS recognizes that educators are instrumental in engaging students. This information is available to assist educators and faculty advisors in communicating the value of RIMS membership to students.
- RIMS '13 Suggested Student Track - Sessions and special events have been hand-selected by the RIMS Student Advisory Council (SAC) from the conference program, and presented as Senior and Sophomore/Junior Student tracks. The schedule of suggested sessions may helps students plan ahead and focus on getting the most value from their attendance. RIMS '13 Annual Conference will be held April 21-24, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA.
NEW! Student Mentorship Podcast Series - This podcast series, sponsored by the RIMS Student Advisory Council (SAC), is designed to assist both risk management professionals who serve as mentors and student/young professional mentees in developing strong, productive partnerships. The moderators and speakers take a conversational approach to offering best practices and tips for making the most of your mentor/mentee relationship.
- Student Mentorship Program - The program's objective is to prepare risk management students and professionals to become future business leaders by linking them with senior risk management and insurance mentors who have taken that path and are committed to sharing their knowledge.
- RIMS Chapter e-Kit for Student Engagement - RIMS Chapters share best practices for engaging students. This repository offers templates contributed by Chapters to assist other Chapters in quickly and easily adopting successful student programs.
RIMS partners with other organizations to promote opportunities for students: