Risk Management Techniques: Gaining the Risk Advantage
A comprehensive introduction to risk management, this workshop includes risk assessment, control and mitigation strategies, and mechanisms to identify and transfer risk and assess the best coverage.
This is an excellent primer as well as refresher for risk professionals who want to stay on top of the latest developments. Get the foundation you need with today’s tools and proven techniques to manage risk at your organization.
To view session-specific information such as venue, area hotels, and instructors, click on one of the location names below. Otherwise, select 'Register Online' to enroll immediately.
How You Will Benefit
By attending this workshop, risk professionals will learn to:
- Quantitatively and qualitatively assess risk to reduce loss exposure
- Effectively apply alternative risk-financing techniques to save money
- Successfully mitigate risks by using risk retention and transfer strategies
- Lessen uncertainty by utilizing decision modeling
- Implement monitoring tools to ensure continued value in your risk management program
Who Should Attend
Risk managers, CROs, treasurers, controllers, auditors and all executives interested in a deeper understanding of the risk management process.
What You Will Cover
- Principles and latest trends in risk management
- Understanding the structure and governance of your organization
- Using quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify and assess risks
- Identifying solutions to control risks
- Risk finance, retention and transfer
- Decision modeling and implementing risk responses
- Managing the risk management function with assessment, communication, compliance and transparency
- Case studies
- Interactive exercises
- Group projects
- Sample worksheets and templates