Managing Project Risks
A RIMS Fellow Workshop
This workshop will help you develop a rigorous risk management plan that will ensure projects come in on time, on spec and within budget
How you handle the risk element of your projects can mean the difference between success and failure. Learn the qualitative and quantitative methods, response development strategies and risk control techniques that are essential to good project management.
This workshop qualifies for 12 PDUs towards a PMP or CAPM
There are currently no sessions available. Contact us
to request a session.
How You Will Benefit
By attending this workshop, risk and project management professionals will:
- Acquire the skills to identify, assess, monitor and control project risks
- Reduce your project implementation time and costs
- Avoid failure by documenting preventative and contingency measures
- Improve collaboration with project stakeholders
- Establish a repeatable risk management framework to successfully manage future projects
Who Should Attend
Project managers, business and/or risk managers and analysts, whether in a lead or support role in projects of all sizes. Any type of business or technology professional working on or with projects should attend this workshop.
What You Will Cover
- The Risk Process: Identifying, Assessing, Mapping and Monitoring
- Defining the Roles: Project Manager, Risk Manager or Stakeholder?
- Tools for Monitoring and Managing: Case Studies, Templates and Models
- Risk Impact on the Project: Mitigation Planning, Change Control and Cost Analysis
- Future Project Management: Incorporating Lessons Learned