Accelerating Enterprise Risk Management Theory into Practice
A RIMS Fellow Workshop
Learn to accelerate theory into practice by building practical risk competencies across the enterprise - from the front-line to the board level.
In this workshop, you will learn the steps to design, activate, monitor and improve enterprise risk management practices. Structure a practical ERM framework that creates and protects organizational value while improving efficiencies.
To view session-specific information such as venue, area hotels, and instructors, click on one of the location names below. Otherwise, select 'Register Online' to enroll immediately.
How You Will Benefit
- Identify risks earlier so you spend less time in crisis mode
- Apply best practices used by leading organizations
- Attain senior management commitment to the ERM process
- Create guidelines to manage exposures as an interrelated risk portfolio
- Incorporate ERM into strategic and operational planning, as well as day-to-day activities
Who Should Attend
Professionals who are tasked with identifying and/or managing risks, and want to gain a better understanding of ERM approaches.
What You Will Cover
- Gaining Commitment: Creating an ERM value statement and strategy, understanding objectives, obstacles and challenges
- Designing the scope of an ERM framework: Aligning accountability, collaboration and communication
- Activating your ERM plan by utilizing relevant risk strategies, delivering training and identifying measurements
- Monitoring and reporting progress and reassessing priorities
- Measuring results against expectations to improve processes and refresh the framework
- Interactive Exercises
- ERM Elevator Pitch Worksheet
- ERM Risk Standards and Practices Governance Template
- ERM Planning and Developing Template
- ERM Program Self Assessment Checklist
- Case Studies