A RIMS Fellow Workshop
Build a world-class claims administration program by identifying risks in a timely manner, preventing incidents and eliminating fraudulent claims. By improving your organization’s management of claims, you can add dollars to the bottom line in this all-important component of risk management.
This workshop includes practical and sure-fire methods to improve your claims management process, and ways to increase your return on this significant investment.
To view session-specific information such as venue, area hotels, and instructors, click on one of the location names below. Otherwise, select 'Register Online' to enroll immediately.
How You Will Benefit
By attending this workshop, risk and claims managers will:
- Save time and money by evaluating and streamlining the claims administration process
- Reduce fraudulent claims through better identification and analysis
- Eliminate delays and miscommunications by learning the roles and responsibilities of the adjuster, risk manager and ancillary service providers
- Differentiate between self-administered, bundled, unbundled or hybrid options to choose the best claims program for your organization
- Align your claims administration services with strategic business objectives to effectively reflect your organization’s risk profile
Who Should Attend
Claims managers, analysts and coordinators; insurance analysts; risk managers; brokers and agents; and employees in any job function that includes oversight or coordination of claims administration services.
What You Will Cover
- Overview of the claims administration process
- Introduction, review and analysis of risk profiles
- Service Options: roles, types of programs and outsourcing
- Third party casualty exposures
- Workers’ compensation: assessment, workflow, tools and claims process structuring
- Measuring performance: indicators, enhancements and competencies
- Litigation management techniques
- Identifying and preventing fraud
- Development and components of reserves
- Case studies
- Interactive exercises
- Group projects
- Video clips
- Sample worksheets and templates