Companies and recruiters can turn to the newly re-launched RIMS Career Center to fill open risk management positions. And, in an effort to assist companies during the recession, RIMS is touting a special offer for the month of June—companies can post one job listing in RIMS Career Center free for 30 days—a savings of $130. Companies can post an open position at www.RIMS.org/JobBank by using reference code JBP09.
RIMS Career Center offers employers and human resources professionals the ability to post jobs, search résumés of potential candidates and view sample risk management job descriptions. Employers can also access RIMS 2008 Risk Management Compensation Survey to compare their companies' compensation programs against other organizations.
Job seekers can:
- post or build résumés;
- view new career opportunities;
- seek training programs;
- use RIMS Risk Management Professional Growth Model to help design their careers;
- network with other professionals in the Career Management and Education eGroup;
- access executive recruiters who specialize in the risk management and insurance industries; and,
- receive career counseling via the International Coach Federation.
In the Resources and Services section of the Career Center, risk professionals will find information and valuable tips to help them shape career goals, find the right courses to learn new skills and risk management techniques, and even develop Enterprise Risk Management initiatives within their companies.
For students, RIMS Career Center now provides a dedicated Student Resource Center to make finding that first job or internship easier, including a link to the Spencer Educational Foundation Student Internship Program.
To access RIMS Career Center, visit www.RIMS.org/CareerCenter.