|2013 Top 4 Requested Sessions (as of 9/2013- listed in alpha order)|
- Business Continuity Management for Risk Managers (Presented by: DRI International)
- Determining Injury Causation: Biomechanical Engineering for the Risk Manafer (Presented by: ARCCA Inc.)
- Infectious Communication-Change the culture of your Organization (Presented by: Riskonnect, Inc.)
- Privacy and Risk Management (Presented by: Identity Theft 911)
Aon Risk Solutions
Reed Smith, LLP
Rosenberg & Parker, Inc.
|2013 Top 4 Requested Partners (as of 9/2013 - listed in alpha order)|
- Broker Compensation: Know Your Rights (presented by: The Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.)
- Claims Handling - How to Get Claims Paid During Difficult Economic Times (presented by: Anderson Kill)
- Crime Pays: Recovering Employee Dishonesty Claims (presented by: Dempsey Partners, LLC)
- Determining Injury Causation: Biomechanical Engineering for the Risk Manager (presented by: ARCCA)
- High Risk/High Reward - What the New Political Landscape Means for Risk Managers (presented by: The Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.)
- Emerging Legal Issues in Insurance Risk Management (presented by: Anderson Kill)
- Managing Property Valuation Issues in Today's Insurance Market (presented by: American Appraisal)
- Property Policies: Does Your Business Continuity Plan and Property Policy Agree? (presented by: Ernst & Young)
- Surety, Wine & Cheese (presented by: Rosenberg & Parker)
- A Survey of Advanced Risk Management Techniques (presented by: Aon)
- Tying Corporate Governance and Risk Management Together (presented by: Crowe Horath, LLP)
- Ultrafine Print: How to Read an Insurance Policy (presented by: Anderson Kill)
"It's very important for Risk Managers to stay current on political matters that affect our profession, particularly with today's volatile financial sitiuation. We don't want to be blindisided with a new tax or reporting requirement. And, we need to give RIMS direction about what issues it should be pursuing as our advocate."
-Clare Murphy, Potomac Chapter, PERK Session: High Risk/High Reward - What the New Political Landscape Means for Risk Managers
“We had two PERK speakers for our Spring Conference and I was very pleased at the ease at requesting speakers as well as the quick response from the speakers themselves. The speakers stayed in contact throughout the initial contact until the presentation itself. I would recommend the PERK program for any RIMS Chapters looking for some dynamic speakers.”
-Timothy M. Rodriguez, Utah Chapter
“Having the PERK programming is an incredible enhancement to the local chapters of RIMS; it increases the level of interest and elevates the educational benefits of participating in a local RIMS Chapter to a much higher professional level.”
-Laurie Luke, Northeast Florida Chapter
“We first used the PERK program back in 2007 and were very pleased with the caliber of the speakers! By taking advantage of this great resource tool, we have seen our meeting attendance increase by 30-40%.
-Julie Mayeda, Hawaii Chapter
"The PERK program is very useful. It was easy to access, well coordinated, the presenter was fantastic and the session was well received by our membership."
-Javier Pardo, Southern Alberta Chapter
"My Chapter utilized the PERK sessions twice in 2008. We did the Surety, Wine & Cheese and Ten Insurance Tips for a Corporate Law or Risk Management Department. These two meetings were our highest attended meetings and I heard nothing but GREAT comments from the members about both."
-Debbie Real, South Texas Chapter
"The PERK program is a great resource of knowledge from influential professionals in the Risk Management Industry.
-Bakari Jackson, Palmetto Chapter