Enhance the value of chapter membership by bringing RIMS workshops directly to your members. RIMS professional development workshops are developed by risk practitioners and provide cutting-edge ideas from industry leaders in an interactive setting.
Bring a RIMS Workshop to Your Chapter
- Choose from 20 different topics (two or three day programs)
- Provide a quality learning experience
- Take advantage of preferred Chapter pricing
- Enhance the value of Chapter Membership
- Raise the awareness of emerging risk management concepts so members can play
a more strategic role in their organization
- Provide relevant tools and skills for improved job performance
- Enhance member networking opportunities
- Reduce the cost of travel and time out of office
- Enable members to stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing business environment
Chapter Event Packages Include
- Workshop with instructor services (2 or 3 days dependent on workshop)
Two-Day Instructor led workshop: $2,500 plus out of pocket expenses*
Ask about Three-Day Instructor led workshops.
- Electronic copy of presentation, and handout materials such as case studies, exercises, checklists additional resources (dependent on workshop) for duplication and distribution
- Project plan to help you promote and coordinate the event
For a listing of available topics, visit our Workshop List.
The Chapter is ultimately responsible for payment, but may use chapter funds to subsidize the expense or re-coup the cost from participants.
We recommend a maximum of no more than twenty participants to a program in order to keep it interactive and participatory.
For more information contact: Cindy Tiritilli, email@example.com | 212.655.6031
*The chapter also coordinates and covers out-of-pocket expenses, such as training room rental, audiovisual equipment, refreshments and instructor travel (one round-trip airline ticket, hotel, food, and local transportation). This cost varies based on session location.